The Arts Fund supports group projects that foster creative development and public engagement in the arts in Yukon. Projects vary but may include workshops, special initiatives, performance and event production.
Are we eligible?
Group applicants only, individuals cannot apply.
Your group does not have to be arts-focused; you just need to be proposing an arts activity that addresses the criteria.
Types of eligible groups include:
- non-profit societies
- industry associations
- school councils
- community associations
- First Nations governments
- local advisory councils
- municipal governments
- artist collectives.
How much funding is available?
The annual budget is $500,000.
Arts Fund supports up to 70% of eligible project expenses.
What are the deadlines?
- March 15
- June 15
- September 15
- December 15
Deadlines are at 4:30pm PST. When the date falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline moves to the next business day.
How do we apply?
We recommend that you contact an arts advisor to discuss your project well ahead of applying. Staff do not make funding decisions; therefore, they can help in your application process.
- Download the application form and guidelines
- Read our resource "Tips to Applying"
- Consult an arts advisor about your project or application
- Submit your completed application by hand, by email, or by mail before the deadline. Applications must be postmarked on or before the day of the deadline.
The Yukon Arts Advisory Council reviews applications for funding.