The Canadian Signature Experience (CSE) Collection refers to purchasable “once-in-a-lifetime” experiences found only in Canada. Managed by Destination Canada, the Collection is featured in various international marketing campaigns and travel trade initiatives. The CSE Collection helps eligible tourism businesses promote their product internationally.
Tourism Yukon is a partner with Destination Canada and administers the application process and makes recommendations for inclusion in the Collection.
Am I eligible?
To find out if your business and experience qualify:
To discuss meeting the criteria, contact Tourism Yukon’s Product Development Officer.
How do I apply?
Before you apply, ensure you meet the mandatory export-ready criteria.
- Download and complete the program criteria and pre-qualifying quiz.
- Submit by hand, email or fax to Tourism Yukon for assessment.
- Businesses who pass the pre-qualifying quiz will receive the formal application and have one month to complete it.
- Submit completed formal application by hand, email or fax to Tourism Yukon for evaluation.
- Please allow up to eight weeks for a decision to be made. Tourism Yukon makes recommendations to Destination Canada who makes any conditional acceptance offers.
Completed applications can be submitted by:
- Hand: Attn: Tourism Yukon - Industry Services – Canadian Signature Experiences, 100 Hanson Street, Whitehorse (2nd Ave and Hanson)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Attn: Industry Services – Canadian Signature Experiences (867) -667-3546
For help completing your application, please contact:
Tourism Yukon’s Product Development Officer by phone: (867) -667-8723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org