The Tourism Yukon media library is available to tourism businesses who want to promote Yukon as a travel destination. Media library users need a registered account to access the database.
Already have an account?
Create an account
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Once you accept, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Search the library.
How to download images or video
- Use our library guide.
- Log in.
- Search by keyword or browse by category.
- Download a single video or image file by clicking on .
- Download multiple image or video files by clicking .
- Review your selected files in the collection basket.
- Confirm your selection by clicking .
- You can share your selection with a password-protected link via email.
- Find further instructions and assistance by clicking on Help.
Using Tourism Yukon media library materials
- Library materials are for non-commercial use only.
- You should credit the “Government of Yukon” when you use an image and, if applicable, the name of the photographer.
- The Photography unit can help you promote Yukon as a travel destination by providing you with subject-specific images to meet your needs. Email us with your questions and requests; we are happy to help.
Marten Berkman, Supervisor, Digital Asset and Photography
Rob Bales, Photographer and Digital Asset Management Librarian