The Yukon Visitor Tracking Program (YVTP) surveyed visitors to Yukon between June 2012 and April 2013. The program generated a series of reports:
- The Summer Report and Winter Report describe Yukon's visitors including,
- who they are
- how they planned their trip
- how they travelled
- what they did
- how much they spent.
- The Visitor Segmentation Report describes the types of visitors coming to Yukon, and what they like to see and do here.
- The Pathways Report describes the visitor and trip characteristics of the people who included a community or region in their trip. It can answer questions such as:
- What activities did they participate in while in Yukon?
- What was important in their Yukon trip?
- What were they satisfied with on their Yukon trip?
- On average, how many nights were they away from home, and how many nights did they spend in Yukon?
- What was the primary purpose of their trip to Yukon?
- The Methodology Report describes how we collected information for the Yukon Visitor Tracking Program.
We can provide customized reports from the Yukon Visitor Tracking Program data set. For more information about this free service, please contact us.